WORK WITH OUR MEMBERS
The following job openings are advertised on behalf of IHC Members.
Interested candidates are requested to follow the specific instructions listed in each vacancy notice.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Mission in UAE is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Driver / Office Clerk, 100% Based in Dubai
To ensure that staff and visitors and goods are transported in a timely manner, in accordance with ICRC rules and regulations and national traffic laws. To do basic office/logistical tasks (photocopying, mail delivery, document filing, residence/office logistical duties and taking inventory.
The ICRC values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
As soon as possible
- Transporting staff and/or material in strict adherence to internal security and national traffic laws.
- Checks their assigned vehicle(s) equipment, general functioning and body condition and ensures that it is kept fuelled and clean inside out.
- Liaise governmental paperwork between ministries and the UAE mission.
- Photocopying and relevant document filing.
- Distribute and deliver mail.
- Maintain stocks of consumables and ensure orders are placed when necessary; make certain that printers and other office equipment are always ready for use (ink, paper, toner, etc.).
- Carries out minor maintenance on office equipment and liaises with Administration if further repairs are necessary.
- Will be required to drive across the UAE
- Primary school level
- 4 years work experience in a similar function preferably with international organizations/embassies
- Good knowledge of spoken/written English and spoken Arabic
- Valid transferable UAE residency
- Holds a valid UAE Driving license since at least 5 years
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the UAE and the geographically assigned environment
- First Aid knowledge is a strong advantage
- Very good mechanical skills
Deadline for application: 11 December 2018 on Bayt.com or on Icrcjob@gmail.com
- Only complete files matching with the profile will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- CV’s received will be subject to the rules of the Data Protection of the ICRC (Data Controller)
- https://www.icrc.org/en/publication/4261-icrc-rules-on-personal-data-protection and will only be used for the purpose they were sent for and will not be kept after the end of the process or shared with third parties without consent of the sender.
Please note that the information on this page is provided directly by the relevant organisations and/or companies. It is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or warranty – expressed or implied – with regards to accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness. In addition, the views and opinions of the entities and individuals mentioned in this section do not necessarily state or reflect those of IHC, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.